Alexa's traffic estimates are based on data from our global traffic panel, which is a sample of millions of Internet users using one of many different browser extensions.
Questions? We have answers.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Does Alexa offer unique visitor, visit, or pageview numbers?
- What exactly is the Alexa Traffic Panel?
- What is the difference between estimated metrics and Certified metrics?
- Do I need to register my site to get Alexa stats?
- Subdomains — Where do visitors go
- How do I read the Audience Demographics data?
- Can I get the numbers or percentages behind the demographics data?
- What countries does Alexa offer unique visitor, visits, and pageview estimates for?
- Why are you showing estimated unique visitors from country X for my site?
- Why does Alexa say my visitors come from country X?