Yes, we have servers in Virginia in the US, Singapore, and Ireland. By confirming that your site is down or unreachable from multiple locations worldwide, we can be positive your site is really down and minimize the number of false alarms.
Questions? We have answers.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I get my site’s metrics Certified?
- How do I let my visitors opt out of Alexa Certified Site Metrics?
- What do Certified Site Metrics give me?
- What site metrics are available with the Certified Site Metrics feature?
- How do I add the Certify Code to my WordPress site?
- What is the Alexa Pro Uptime Monitor?
- Can I install the Alexa Certify Code with Google Tag Manager?
- Does Alexa have a Certify Code for AMP?
- How do I check the source of my home page?
- How do I add the Certify Code to my vBulletin site?