The Top Sites by Country are lists of the most popular sites among users in a particular country. Note that the top sites list for a particular country may include sites based elsewhere in the world if those sites are popular in that country. The data comes from Alexa’s global sample, or Certified metrics, and is based on the 1 month average traffic rank.
Questions? We have answers.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Does Alexa have a list of its top-ranked websites?
- How are Top Sites by Country determined?
- Where do Alexa’s Top Sites by Category come from?
- Is Popularity in the Top Sites by Category directory based on Traffic Rank?
- Can I get a list of top sites from an API?
- Why don't you offer a top sites list for country X?