As mentioned in the Why is my site’s Traffic Rank “No data” or “No rank”? FAQ, our Global traffic ranks are based on the past three months of traffic. Our Country traffic ranks are based on the past month of traffic. If we do not have enough data for your site over the past three months your Global rank will disappear. If we do not have enough data for your site over the past month your Country rank will disappear. Once we have enough data for your site you will see the ranks again.
Questions? We have answers.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How are Alexa’s traffic rankings determined?
- Why is my site’s Alexa Traffic Rank “No data” or “No rank”?
- What’s going on with my Alexa Rank?
- Does Alexa always show historical ranks for sites?
- How can my rank get worse when my site traffic is getting better?
- Did something change about the way Alexa ranks sites?
- Why doesn’t my site have a Country Traffic Rank?
- My site used to have a Global and/or Country Rank. Where did it go?
- Can the Alexa rankings be cheated?