You can use Site Comparisons to benchmark your site against other sites or an industry. A Site Comparisons list gives you an easy way to keep track of metrics for a list of up to 10 websites and view them together on a single page.
Site comparisons allows you to compare:
- Historical Traffic Trends*: Alexa Traffic Rank, Reach %, Pageviews %, Pageviews/User, Bounce %, Time on Site
- Traffic Metrics: Global Rank, Rank in Country, Global Reach %, Global Pageviews %
- Monthly Unique Visitors, Visits, and Pageviews**
- Engagement Metrics: Pageviews/User, Bounce Rate, Time on Site
- Reputation Metrics: Sites Linking In, Google +1′s
- Traffic Sources*: Search, Social, Link, Direct
- Demographics: Gender, Education, Age*, Income*, Children*
The sites list can be sorted by any metric, so that you can identify which site is leading in that metric. You can also set up multiple comparison lists to track different industries or groups of sites. Site Comparisons can be created, deleted, or edited at any time.
Most of the site comparisons data is updated daily. Demographics information is updated monthly.
All traffic estimates and ranks are based on global traffic panel data, unless a site owner has chosen to publicly display Certified Metrics for their site.
- Without an Alexa Pro subscription, you will only be able to access Alexa Traffic Rank trends and the current Global rank for sites.
- Areas marked with * are only available with an Insight, Essentials, Advanced, Agency, or Advanced High Traffic subscription. Also, Site Comparisons display historical data for the past 6 months by default. Additional date ranges are available with the Insight, Essentials, Advanced, Agency, and Advanced High Traffic subscriptions.
- ** Monthly Unique Visitors, Visits, and Pageviews are only available for some sites and require an Essentials, Advanced, or Advanced High Traffic subscription. More information is available in the Does Alexa offer unique visitor numbers? FAQ.