Yes, you can get historical data going back up to 4 years using the Alexa Web Information Service at http://aws.amazon.com/awis/. Note that you must be a programmer in order to use this service.
Site Overview pages only show rank data for the last year. Rank, reach %, pageviews %, pageviews/user, bounce %, and time on site data going back 3 years is available in Site Comparisons.* To get older data you can use the Traffic History "Action" of the Alexa Web Information Service . The Traffic History action gives programmatic access to Alexa Rank, Reach, and Pageviews going back up to 4 years.
To get the data you will need to Sign up for the Alexa Web Information Service and modify one of the sample programs:
- Go to http://aws.amazon.com/awis
- Click the “Sign up for AWIS” button and follow the procedure to Sign Up
- Get your Security Credentials – Your AWS Access Key, and a Secret Key
- Download one of the sample programs from here: http://aws.amazon.com/code/AWIS
- Use your AWS Access Key and Secret Key to make a request with one of the sample programs
- Modify the sample program to get the information you are interested in
The sample program makes a request like this:
Which would get back an XML response like this: