Getting “Certified” means that you have installed an Alexa Certify Code on your site that allows Alexa to directly measure your website’s traffic. Once your site’s metrics are certified you can choose whether or not to publicly display your directly measured unique visitors, pageviews, and ranks.
To get certified you need to:
- Sign up for a Basic, Insight, or Advanced subscription
- Add your site to the subscription during the onboarding process.
- Go to your Site Settings.
- Click the "Certification Status" link.
- Follow the directions to add an Alexa certify code to every page of your website.
- Press the “Scan My Site” button to check if the code is installed correctly.
- Optional: You can choose to display your Certified metrics publicly using the "Configure Metrics Display" link on the Site Settings page.
Note that if the certify code is installed correctly data will start flowing within 3 hours. Also once we verify that the code is installed correctly on at least 60% of your site's pages, your site will be successfully Certified.