When you add the Certify Code to your site Alexa will measure your site's traffic and display these metrics in a private dashboard. You can choose which metrics to display publicly.
Site Metrics give you:
- Simple, easy-to-understand charts and graphs
- Easy comparisons of metrics for today, yesterday, the last 7 days, and the last 28 days
- Breakdown of referrals by source: search, link, social, and direct
- Performance metrics: Visits, Pageviews, Unique Visitors, Ranks, % of traffic from real people
- Uptime metrics: Percentage of time your site was up and available
- Social metrics: Breakdown of visits by social network, site, and page
- Engagement metrics: Bounce Rate, Pageviews/Visit, Minutes/Visit, and Percent of Pageviews per Subdomain
- Mobile metrics: Visits, Device, and Platform
- Top Content metrics: Top Entry Pages and Top Viewed Pages
- Location metrics: Visits by Country Map, Percent of Visits by Country, and Visits Count by Country
You can always change the settings for your Site Metrics to display different time ranges or monthly metrics.