Your site’s metrics will become certified once you have the certify code on 60% or more of your pages. If the Certify Code is not on 60% or more of your pages, we will display a warning on your Dashboard.
Questions? We have answers.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I get my site’s metrics Certified?
- How do I let my visitors opt out of Alexa Certified Site Metrics?
- What do Certified Site Metrics give me?
- What site metrics are available with the Certified Site Metrics feature?
- How do I add the Certify Code to my WordPress site?
- What is the Alexa Pro Uptime Monitor?
- Can I install the Alexa Certify Code with Google Tag Manager?
- Does Alexa have a Certify Code for AMP?
- How do I check the source of my home page?
- How do I add the Certify Code to my vBulletin site?