Yes, even if you can not add the Certify Code to all of the pages on your site you will still have access to directly measured Site Metrics for your site. We will capture directly measured data for all pages that have the Certify Code on them, even if your site’s metrics are not Certified.
Questions? We have answers.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I get my site’s metrics Certified?
- How do I let my visitors opt out of Alexa Certified Site Metrics?
- What do Certified Site Metrics give me?
- What site metrics are available with the Certified Site Metrics feature?
- How do I add the Certify Code to my WordPress site?
- What is the Alexa Pro Uptime Monitor?
- Can I install the Alexa Certify Code with Google Tag Manager?
- Does Alexa have a Certify Code for AMP?
- How do I check the source of my home page?
- How do I add the Certify Code to my vBulletin site?