Ranks based on Certified Metrics are only available after a site’s metrics have been Certified for at least 21 days. Until the metrics have been Certified for 21+ days the site will continue to display estimated ranks based on our global sample.
Questions? We have answers.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my site’s metrics Certified?
- How do I let my visitors opt out of Alexa Certified Site Metrics?
- What are the benefits of Certified Site Metrics?
- What site metrics are available with the Certified Site Metrics feature?
- Is my directly-measured Certified data published by default?
- How do I publicly display or hide my Certified Site Metrics?
- Does my subscription need to stay active to keep my site's metrics Certified?
- Can I install the Alexa Certify Code with Google Tag Manager?
- Does Alexa have a Certify Code for AMP?
- How do I add the Certify Code to my WordPress site?