Electronically-supplied services (ESS) such as Alexa are subject to taxation in certain jurisdictions. We need your address so we can determine if tax needs to be collected and, if so, at what rate. Please remember to update your address if it changes by going to the 'Payment Information' page under the Account Management section, to ensure that you are always correctly charged.
Questions? We have answers.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What payment methods does Alexa accept?
- How do I get an invoice for my subscription payment?
- How do I change my payment information?
- Why do I have to provide a billing address for my subscription?
- Why was my card charged $1.00?
- Are taxes charged on Alexa subscriptions?
- In what U.S. states does Alexa charge sales tax?
- What is a VAT Registration Number?
- How do I let Alexa know my organization is exempt from U.S. sales tax?