Electronically-supplied services (ESS) such as Alexa are subject to taxation in certain jurisdictions. We need your address so we can determine if tax needs to be collected and, if so, at what rate. Please remember to update your address if it changes by going to the 'Payment Information' page under the Account Management section, to ensure that you are always correctly charged.
Questions? We have answers.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Does Alexa offer free trials of its services?
- Does Alexa offer a plan for Agencies?
- During the free trial do I get full access to all tools?
- How will I know when my free trial is ending?
- What payment methods does Alexa accept?
- How do I change the site for my subscription?
- How do I add a site to my Agency plan?
- How do I change the site for my Agency Project?
- How do I change my payment information?
- When I try to create a subscription for my site, I see a different site listed. What should I do?