After you sign up for your first Alexa Pro subscription we give you the option to create a Site Comparison based on the target audience for a specific site.
You only see the popup once, but you might want to create one in the future or additional comparisons. If you have an Insight or Advanced plan this is very easy to do with our Audience Overlap Tool. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Audience Overlap Tool
- Enter your site (or another site you are interested in).
- Select up to 10 sites.
- In the "Which analysis would you like to do?" section on the right, select Site Comparisons:
- Press the "Let's run it!" button:
If the comparison has the sites you want, go ahead and save it using the icon on the upper-right hand corner of the comparison list.
You can use the same steps to create additional Site Comparison lists.
- If you only have a Basic plan you will need to manually add sites to a comparison list at http://www.alexa.com/comparison.
- The Audience Overlap Tool is only available with our Insight, Essentials, and Advanced plans.
- The Competitor Keyword Matrix Tool is only available with the Essentials and Advanced plans.