If you believe you've found a security issue on alexa.com, submit the details of your findings through the web form or visit the Amazon Vulnerability Research Program page on the HackerOne website. If you're not reporting a security vulnerability, reports sent to Amazon Vulnerability Research Program will be closed.
Questions? We have answers.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Browsers supported on alexa.com
- Do your tools show data for international and foreign language sites?
- How do I get more traffic to my site?
- Can I remove my site from Alexa?
- How do I contact Alexa?
- Find your Alexa extension ID
- On the Dashboard, how do I view all of my sites?
- Is Alexa.com related to the Amazon Echo device?
- Can I include Alexa data in my report/book/presentation/article/etc.?