As of January 2021, users are no longer able to log in to their alexa.com account using Login with Facebook. Former Alexa.com account holders that logged in via Login with Facebook will need to setup a new account at alexa.com/plans.
Questions? We have answers.
Articles in this section
- Does Alexa offer free trials of its services?
- Does Alexa offer a plan for Agencies?
- Is alexa.com available worldwide?
- During the free trial do I get full access to all tools?
- How will I know when my free trial is ending?
- Which tools are available with each of Alexa's subscription plans?
- How many sites can I use with my subscription?
- How do I change the site for my subscription?
- How do I add a site to my Agency plan?
- How do I change the site for my Agency Project?